Go Shane

Shane wants me to buy butter in paper like I use for cooking. Yay! I only buy the plastic tubs of butter for him. He is the only one that uses it. Now I can reduce my plastic waste even more! It did take him thinking he was out of butter (I had noticed it getting low and bought one and put it in the fridge a week ago. I do reuse his buter tubs so maybe he thought the new one was snacks or leftovers) and having to use my coles butter and discovering it works for him. He said buy me the paper in the butter also I dont want the plastic tub anymore. I dont want any plastic either. WOW! But he wants salted. OK

Hudson and I are the only ones who eat yogurt now too since tatum has listened to her dad and been persuaded yogurt is gross like vomit. So that reduces that but doesnt eliminate it all together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minimal

4 Real Milk in glass bottles